Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Could These Be the Dating Rules That Finally Land You a Boo




So, I came across this article about dating advice. Of course it had the obligatory tips on how to get boo'ed up, but this one seemed different than the millions of others that I've read. For one, these tips were more practical and attainable than most. Telling me that I should practice fluttering my eyes and tossing my hair is only going to leave me with a stiff neck and strained eyes. These eye tips provided by author, match maker and dating coach Rachel Greenwald (who is responsible for 750 marriages) really seem helpful. Investing more time into our love lifes, using social networking (which we're all already obsessed with) to find people and letting people know that you're looking are just a few of the tips that she provides. Here are her 8 tips to a better dating life. Waldgreen has also published a book entitled Have Him at Hello. I'm actually going to try some of these tips to see if they work. Maybe you should too. Happy dating!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment