Friday, February 26, 2010

Have Dating Rules for Women Really Changed that Much?

So while I was on Digg.com, I came across a photo story that showed dating rules for single women from the 1930s.

They had such rules as don't drink too much



Be ready before your date arrives



And don't get too emotional with your date while you're out.



Oddly enough a lot of the advice reminded me of advice I had seen in a Glamour magazine story. It made me wonder if dating rules for women have really changed. We all like to think that we're modern but are the dating behavioral rules for women really all that different? They all seem to be about catering to what the man wants and being "lady-like". What do you think: Have dating rules changed for women or are they the same?

No comments:

Post a Comment