Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Flirt Like the Rest of Them

Dear Guru,

As someone who has a hard time flirting with guys, I find that the majority of the advice out there is really unhelpful. A lot of my friends are really good at it, so good that they can literally walk up to a guy and have them drooling over them in a few seconds. I want to have A game but right now I’m definitely an F student. How can I improve?

Kindly,

The Class Dunce

Dear Dunce,

Rest assure that you are not the only dummy in the classroom. I too have problems macking on guys and I definitely think that the majority of advice out there is super ridiculous. When I try to wink I look like I have a twitch and since I have short hair trying to toss it over my shoulder really just looks like I’m jerking my head from left to right. All in all, it makes for a hot mess of a situation. But here’s something new to try: flirting like a guy. Ever wonder why the grossest gremlin in the club is always hitting on women who are way out of his league? Maybe they're being delusional, or maybe there’s something more to it. Maybe they, and all guys have a tactic that we women should be prescribing to. Read How to Flirt Like A Guy and let the games begin! Happy Dating!



Got a dating question? Email the Guru at thedatingguru6@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment